Woah, We're Halfway There! (Woah, Livin' On A Prayer)

Happy Halfway!

Wednesday the 25th marked the halfway point for the Thinking Beyond Borders Latin America Fall Gap Semester 2017 group.

We didn't have a celebration since we were in the middle of the Salkantay Trek (check out my latest vlog on it here) but we did end up in Machu Piccu.

I've also been thinking a lot recently. This marks our 6 week together as a group and 6 weeks, for me at least, marks the longest period of time I've ever been away from home by myself.

Sleep away camps in middle school only ever lasted a week, summer programs in high school expanded to 3 or 5 weeks, but 6 weeks is a different entity altogether.

I've had the opportunity to Facetime family and friends and yes, I miss them. But I'm having a great time and loving every minute. So... I'll see you in 6 weeks.

Hey, it's only halfway :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Harry Potter and The Gap Year Girl

Life On A Hilltop

Four Piglets Were Born The Other Night